Karl M Guttag
Karl M. Guttag – Integrated Circuits / Microdisplays
Since 1978 Mr. Guttag has experience in integrated circuits related to microdisplays used in projectors and near eye displays. His experience includes a wide range of semiconductors for CPUs, image processing, graphics processing, peripheral circuits for graphics and imaging, and new DRAM memory architectures. He was the youngest person to be elected a TI Fellow in the history of Texas Instruments. He has been the CTO of 2 startups in the area of liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS) microdisplays and more recently the CTO of a startup working on automotive heads up displays. He was on TI’s division and corporate patent committee for 10 years and has provided technical expert work on over 10 cases. He has a MSEE from the University of Michigan and a BSEE from Bradley University. He has published numerous referred and invited papers and spoken at many conferences in the fields of electronics, processors, semiconductors, graphics, and displays. He is a named inventor on 146 U.S. patents.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology