Dr. Sudhir Madan
Dr. Sudhir Madan – Specialist in Memory Bit Cell / Array Core Design / Fabrication
Since 1986 Dr. Sudhir Madan has experience in process, fabrication, and design of SRAM, DRAM and FRAM (Ferro-electric) memories. His areas of expertise include memory bit cell definition and array core designs, including both architecture and layout, sense-amplifier design, memory bit line noise coupling mitigation, data path design, design using low power and low leakage techniques, logic and array power domain partitioning for power reduction, redundancy, and critical path design simulations. A Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff at Texas Instruments, he established the Center for Excellence in SRAM cells and developed the industry’s smallest embedded bit cells for 250nm, 180nm and 130nm technology nodes. Dr. Madan is credited with 46 patents and 22 published papers.
His novel SRAM cell architecture patent (US 7,087,493) and array leakage patent (US 6,768,144) are used throughout the industry at 130nm, 90nm, 65nm, 45nm and 28nm and smaller nodes.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology