Dr. Omid E. Kia
Dr. Omid E. Kia – Signal / Image Processing
Since 1991 Dr. Kia brings with him experience as Chief Scientist with Imaging Sciences International, Inc., co- founder of Sigma Vision, Inc., formerly CTO of IMACON, Inc. and Research Scientist with National Institute of Standard and Technology. Primary technical focus includes optical, digital x-ray, and nuclear image modalities, video over IP, and image processing, associated with medical radiography, video surveillance, document duplication detection, and others. He has been awarded 6 U.S. patents and has also authored 28 publications to date.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology