Dr. James Oliver
Dr. James Olivier – Telecommunications Architecture / Software
Since 1992 Dr. Olivier has experience in processor/computer based systems including coherency protocol, fault tolerant control, signal processor subsystem architecture and software, ATM swit, ches, and wireless broadband switching systems. Formerly Principal Engineer at Harris Communications and Samsung Telecommunications, Senior Research Engineer General Motors Research Laboratories, Member Technical Staff AT&T, and Manager at DSC Switch Products Division, Navini Networks, and Marconi Communications. 3 Publications.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology