DR DUANE LAURENT
Dr. Duane Laurent – Solid State Physics / Modeling / Design / Software
Since 1982 Dr. Laurent is a Solid state physicist with experience at STMicroelectronics, Inc./Mostek in modeling and simulation of semiconductor devices, embedded DRAM macrocell design, and development of commercial-grade engineering software. Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso schematic, layout/layout synthesis editors, ELDO, HSIM, several variants of SPICE, CLEVER, ARCADIA, StarRCXT, CALIBRE, Verilog, and symbolic simulation design software as well as TSUPREM4, MEDICI, ATHENA, ATLAS TCAD software.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology