William C. Slemmer
William C. Slemmer – Integrated Circuit Design / Process
Since 1968 Mr. Slemmer has experience in integrated circuit design and process, including bipolar, MOS, and CMOS devices such as SRAMs, DRAMs, FIFOs, ZEROPOWER RAMs, TIMEKEEPER RAMs, RAMDAC, microprocessor CPU, and Datacom. Member Technical Staff at Bell Telephone Laboratories and Sandia Laboratories, Design Manager at INMOS, VP at Triad Semiconductors, and Design Director at SGS-Thomson Microelectronics. 28 patents and 3 publications.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology