Joseph C MCALEXANDER III
Joseph C. McAlexander III (P.E. / President / CEO) – Integrated Circuits and Systems
Joseph C. McAlexander III, P.E., is the Founder and President of McAlexander Sound, formerly IP Director of CCI and VP of EPI Technologies, Inc., and since 1971 has experience in microcircuit and semiconductor technologies, including: device design, fabrication, assembly, testing, and marketing, and control system design, analysis, quality, reliability, and defect / failure analysis at Texas Instruments. He has been an expert witness and technical consultant since 1988 in IP matters related to product / process analysis and investigation. He has been awarded 31 U.S. patents, a number of foreign patents, and 3 publications.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology