Dr. Micchael K Gauthier
Dr. Michael K. Gauthier – Nuclear Radiation
Since 1960 Dr. Gauthier, is also a Professional Engineer with experience in instrumentation and testing, including work at North American Rockwell. Founded ICS Electronics Company in 1967 which became ICS Radiation Technologies, Inc. in 1986. Work includes radiation effects testing and component engineering under contract with companies such as Hughes Aircraft, JPL, Matra-Marconi, SAAB, TRW, and Boeing, developing radiation hardened semiconductor devices for near earth and deep space applications. He is the holder of 2 patents and written over 50 publications.
Why Choose Us?
- Registered Professional Engineering Company Since 2004
- Retained in over 200 Litigations for Clients around the World
- Our Experts are recognized by over 260 individual Patents, and over 130 Publications
- Providing an International Network of Skilled Technical Consultants for Our Clients
- Our Team of Skilled Technical Experts Have over 400 years of combined experience
- Providing Technical Excellence in a Vast Variety of Fields Including Engineering, Sciences, and Biotechnology